Masias is committed to the promotion of quality management as an integral part of the company's management systems, with the participation of its entire staff and collaborators. The quality management principles are as follows:
- To progress in the continuous improvement of the system implemented.
- To comply with the current legislation and requirements applicable to the quality practices.
- To identify the needs of its clients and meet their requirements, in order to guarantee their full satisfaction.
- To develop training actions, so that the staff knows, participates and applies the Quality Management System, which will have a very positive effect on the improvement of the execution of tasks.
- To promote and maximise the efficiency of the technical and human resources, with the periodic establishment and revision of the management objectives, thus achieving the maximum quality of its products and services.
- To guarantee that the companies subcontracted by Masias apply the same management criteria.
- To communicate this Policy to the Company's staff, collaborators and any other party requesting such information.
|ISO 9001 Certificate in Spanish [pdf]||385.13 KB|
|ISO 9001 Certificate in English [pdf]||362.98 KB|
|ISO 9001 Certificate in Chinese [pdf]||357.64 KB|